Syncronizadas de Jamón
Makes 1 Syncronizada
Author: Esteban Castillo
- 2 tortillas
- ½ cup asadero cheese or oaxacan cheese
- 1-2 slices of ham
- Start by turning your griddle on to medium heat.
- Take your tortillas and lightly heat on each side for about 30 seconds.
- Take ¼ cup of the cheese and sprinkle it over one of the tortillas. Layer the ham over the cheese, sprinkle the second half of the cheese over the ham and finish by layering the second tortilla on top.
- Cook until the cheese starts to melt, and then flip the quesadilla and finish cooking for about 2 more minutes.